My Pros and Cons - Dominion

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Piroxz

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-22-2011

Hello, I been playing Dominion so far I've played 10 Dominion games.

All of them I played Heimerdinger (100% win ratio), and I gotta say it's pretty cool to go straight for combat, no farming, just all time action.

and I'm putting out my view of what I found great and what I found that isn't at least in my personal opinion a good thing for Dominion, and I invite you all to put your opinion here just for the sake of sharing and having a nice and friendly discussion.

Pros-

Fast paced - It even removes the early level boring part.

Dynamic Gameplay - Nodes change of hands constantly because it's not possible to hold 3 or more without getting assaulted in one of them and losing it, and the distance is enough to make a defense possible without generating a turtle game.

No farming - This is probably the most important part of Dominion, because it completely removes the necessity of farming, since you start with 1.2k gold and at all times you have ways to gain gold without killing a single creep.

Map Elements - Free heals, movement buff available to anybody, mid buffs being disputed at all times, just adds even more strategy dept to the game, without getting too complicated that you can't solo queue.

New Champions Viable! - I haven't seen all of them in Dominion so far, but from what I see, all champions have so far been viable to a compete with the enemy team. My example itself is already some proof (Heimerdinger, 10 games, 10 wins).
____

Cons-

Capture and Hold - May not appeal to everyone, and for some it gets repetitive to play more than 2-3 games.

Extremely good champions - Some champions are insanely too good for this map. Which comes down to this question: "How is Riot going to balance Dominion and Summoner's Rift at the same time? Or is it going to the same way as Twisted Treeline (forgotten)?"

Extremely Bad champions - Same as the above, some champions have no space in Dominion which takes us to those 2 questions again.

____

Those are my 2 cents, I suppose I'll add more to the list as I play it.

JabbaTheNut

09-22-2011

Ryze OP. You cant kill him early and late game. To much dmg.

Piroxz

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-22-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by JabbaTheNut View Post
Ryze OP. You cant kill him early and late game. To much dmg.
I haven't see one Ryze yet :-S

Piroxz

09-22-2011

humpt bumpt!