Syllabear

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

faglordfokker

06-02-2010

An awesome new champion would be syllabear from dota... xD

Urobolus

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-02-2010

Riot has stated they want to be different from their surrogate mother DotA. League of Legends is trying to be it's own game.

Besides, DotA champions would be horribly unbalanced with LoL's mechanics.

noodle0117

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-02-2010

but a hero based upon controlling two or more entities would still be nice

Hamsamwich

06-02-2010

Why do so many people on these forums just instantly assume everything from Dota is horrible?

And of course he just means basic ideas.. Also this game is like a huge game of Dota OMG (That isnt' insulting it.. or that anyone knows what i am talking about..)

But ya sylla bear was one of my more beloved characters. Although controlling mechanics might need to be improved.

Fendral

06-03-2010

I always feared good Syllabears in DoTA games, that root was OP! I don't believe any DoTA hero could be ported over to LoL. It's a totally different world. Though I do miss my beautiful Pugna, that sack of bones was so much fun.

Hamsamwich

06-03-2010

Of course you can't port them, but general ideas? Sure

A hero with a summon/companion and all your moves cause synergy between them.

Guuses

06-03-2010

LoL many skills sorta have the same effect, but LoL is from the Creators of DotA.

homosexualpanda

06-03-2010

the main problem about having a syllabear type hero is that riot is trying to do away with point-and-click heroes generally...even heroes like ashe have cool active skills. unfortunately, sylla is basically just that-a farming hero who basically just uses all his moves on himself and his bear and then right clicks on an enemy hero and watches. much as i loved (and still do enjoy) dota, i think that getting rid of boring hero mechanics is one of the best parts of LoL-nothing like having to have skill no matter which hero you play with.