Needs some work done.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Firephly

09-22-2011

Turrets do nothing at all. I can't hug a turret and I usually play champions that are glass cannons so I have no where to fall back. The whole game I just saw the other team running around capturing points, no minions and nothing stopping them. What's even the point of having minions and turrets? You might as well just hand the other team the win.

ElJiggles

09-22-2011

Turrets do deal decent damage. They won't usually solo a champion for you, but if you can stun the champ under the turret, he's going to take some damage.

Given the nature of the map, you shouldn't play glass cannon champions unless they have good escapes (e.g. Kassadin, Ezreal), or you're willing to build reasonably tanky.

Kotolok

09-22-2011

Yeah I think this is an adapt issue; the scaling on minions and turrets is pitiful though. I can agree with that.

Firephly

09-22-2011

I only enjoy playing ranged/caster champions so I don't really know who else to play. Melee champions I get confused quickly and I just don't do well with melee. I don't think it's very fair that champions like glass cannons are useless in dominion. Turrets should be like the turrets in regular games.