Dominion Is Awesome, and Ready

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

GalacticFlame

09-22-2011

Dominion is an amazing feature. Riot, you truly have outdone yourselves this time, the gameplay, short game lengths, lack of rage, overall make this new addition amazing. It's a great "vacation" from the regular SR and TT maps, and brings a whole new level of action and fun into the game. Also, this is still the beta version of it......Why? I haven't noticed anything in it that's malfunctioning, no bugs, no glitches, nothing of the sort, so Riot, why not just thrust your amazing new game mode out there? It sure is ready!

Tird ferguson

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-22-2011

i agree, riot, the servers seem to be holding the load very well while also showing no bugs that ive seen.
great job riot XD

Hertzeil

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-22-2011

Lack of rage? No, you're wrong. It's easier to rage at dominion.

Yaes

09-22-2011

Agree!

GalacticFlame

09-22-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hertzeil View Post
Lack of rage? No, you're wrong. It's easier to rage at dominion.
O.o Well, out of all my games of Dominion, my first match of Dominion was the only one with ragers. The game is shorter and less stressful. More fun then in SR where you have to be very focused and intent.

Kilivin777

09-22-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by GalacticFlame View Post
O.o Well, out of all my games of Dominion, my first match of Dominion was the only one with ragers. The game is shorter and less stressful. More fun then in SR where you have to be very focused and intent.
It's just a completely new game.

#1 Pro to the game is the ability to comeback at even 200 to 15
#1 Con to the game is that there are a lot of champs that are just REALLY bad for the game.

Altonia

09-22-2011

one bug I noticed is that "Good Hands" death timer is based off of longer timers from summoners rift/tt (I think?) . I haven't tested this out thoroughly, but it seemed like it made a HUGE difference in the timer.

Kite911

09-22-2011

its beta because they are letting us test it and give feedback on what we think is amazing and what is broken.

the main issue for dominion right now is tanky dps overload cause of the 15% armorpen buff
mages only get 5% and tanky dps are already boss at killing squishy casters

Claricorp

09-22-2011

15% armor pen just really doesn't need to be there TBH.

Zanzalo

09-22-2011

1. I appreciate you actually liking the game. I have too many threads about people *****ing about Dominion.

2. I think it's fun too.