Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

dominion is cool and all but...

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

watereffecT

09-22-2011

Quote:
Mooninites:
i think i'll stick to summoner's rift, what are your thoughts on the map/gameplay

(try to refrain from "this champ op, unbalanced out the ass, etc.&quot

my thoughts on summoners rift is that it's a pve fest and incredibly boring for all of 5 minutes when a team fight happens and the winner takes all the towers and wins. glad they introduced a good game mode.

Dakaraim

09-22-2011

Quote:
sethcohend:
only ppl that like dominion r bronze noobs that cant last hit

While not very eloquently stated, the hidden point here is that we're all basically noobs with little strategy at this point. So while that might be fun for some people who hate the meta and the strategy of SR, the lack of structure might drive others crazy. I think as people spend more time in the game mode and a little bit more structure and strategy develops, it will be a bit less chaotic and appeal more to a wider variety of players.

Xariann

09-22-2011

Funny that people who say Dominion is more fun get downrated, even if they are not being stupid in the way they say it or aggressive. I guess I'll get a downrate too .

Well I find Dominion more fun, I like the fast pace and the shorter games. I like to be able to see my champion's final build earlier and I find it less boring than SR.