dominion is cool and all but...

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

blubberking

09-22-2011

dominions got old after 4 games, rammus is OP in it

summoner's rift is more dramatic and fun

dominion forces fast pace and is always fast pace so you have less influence over the game

I'll leave dominion for testing new builds since you level up so fast

sethcohend

09-22-2011

only ppl that like dominion r bronze noobs that cant last hit

Tuberoses

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-22-2011

Rammus is a beast. Lmao.

Grafics Cat

09-22-2011

There's no actual way to "Excel," comebacks are stupidly easy, SERIOUS charcter balance issues, your actions never feel impactful, very mindless, spend half the game dead if the game is going poorly.

...Yea, not saying it OMGSUX or anything, but I'd def. prefer SR.

CoolHandJack

09-22-2011

Well I only have played one game and I don't think my computer can run it well but I will try again later with lower settings. Anyway my first impression is that it is going to be fun when I want a quick game but that it won't be replacing summoner's rift as LoL's flagship map. Like I said only one game and no one has any strategy yet so this is just a first impression but I didn't find the epic team battles I thought I would. I almost wish that out of the 5 capture areas only one would light up and both teams had to battle it out for that one area until it changed to a new area. Again I will have to try it on lower settings and get more experience in the map before I make a final judgement.

EDIT: oh and I feel the death timer's need to be SLIGHTLY increased. It really felt like with all the gold coming in that there was no punishment at all for dying. I know they want it to be fast paced but it didn't seem like there was any penalty at all for being Cannon Fodder. (and I was the cannon fodder for this game)

Dingus Khan

09-22-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by sethcohend View Post
only ppl that like dominion r bronze noobs that cant last hit

Says the gold badge that probably only got gold after Riot lowered their standards to make the silver scrubs happy.

Muddaessho

09-22-2011

I feel more accomplished when I do well in summoners rift, way more strategy and planning is needed

dominion is fun for 2-3 games of screwing around but thats about it

Enmaro

09-22-2011

Like others have said, snowballers are pretty hard to deal with.

Soiyeruda

09-22-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Footh View Post
Honestly im very dissapointed in Dominion, the first few games its fun because its new.
But now im just at the point of, The team that picks more good 1v1 champs win. Always.
Akali, Irelia, Talon, GP and prolly a few more

Very sad, sticking to summoner's rift
This about sums up Dominion. It's very 1v1, 2v2 orientated as being spread out to capture points is better than just wolf-packing 99% of the time. Said champions, as others said, also tend to snowball very fast due to increased gold and kill rate, and as such, by end game (read: 10-15 minutes) will mostly be unstoppable unless paired against another 1v1 champ.

I think it would be better if more quests appeared, because as it is, I'll get one quest in maybe 50% of my matches. When they do occur, people do tend to attempt to complete them, but they're quite bland for the task they're trying to perform.

four4sticks

09-22-2011

Well, it IS still in Beta...