Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Dominion Lag

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Paincakes

09-22-2011

I get so much lag in dominion. It's very abnormal lag and I have low ping and high FPS so I don't understand what's going on and no one else I play with has the same issue.

I can't use abilities after their cool down until a lot of time after it is visually ready and the longer the cool down the longer it takes for me to be able to use after its up. Often my character is walking very slow and sometimes my character flashes forward as if catching up with the game. My clicks are also highly limited and using Jana's Q quickly is impossible pretty much. I don't have this problem on summoners rift.

But most of the time visually I don't see any lag and I'm always able to move my character. No stuck in place walking animations ever.

Paincakes

09-22-2011

still acting like ****

Dynamoster

09-22-2011

I have the same problem as you. I have on idea what it is though. I can play perfectly at like 30 fps on Summoners Rift but in Dominion I get 7 fps. It is rather annoying to say the least.

iAteMyVegetables

09-22-2011

It's something that only you have. Since I have been playing like 20 matches and I had no problems. And I have 170 ping.

aBeeBa

09-22-2011

Yeah same problem with Dynamoster i get 30+ FPS on Rift but once I go to dominion i get less than 10fps . It really pissed me off that I had to go to fast terrain and even then it was still pretty laggy.

Legndary

09-22-2011

I've had 11 FPS on dominion while I get 30 in SR.

Idk messed up.

Teemo Thunder

09-22-2011

I imagine its because of all the background animations that are going on in the background.

Green Lamp Shade

09-22-2011

I run Dominion at 60 FPS, but the game is lagging like a mofo.

aBeeBa

09-22-2011

Quote:
Auchrain:
I imagine its because of all the background animations that are going on in the background.

Yeah that could be a possibility, but i had all my settings to low and still had a significant amount of lag.