"Dominion is Too Random"

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TheAmpca

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-22-2011

I see what alot of people are saying about this, atm it is random and everyone's just going around doing whatever the **** they can. This is mainly because it just came out and people aren't sure what to do, give it time and eventually dominion will turn into something like sr with people doing the same boring thing over and over again

JacKetamine

09-22-2011

If you think SR is "the same boring thing over and over", why are you still here?

TheAmpca

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-22-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by JacKetamine View Post
If you think SR is "the same boring thing over and over", why are you still here?
theres something called a hyperbole

Zyrusticae

09-22-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by JacKetamine View Post
Haha, that a serious question?

You're asking why someone is in the DOMINION section of the forum when they think SUMMONER'S RIFT is boring? Haha!

Grunghole

09-22-2011

You remember how random SR felt when you were new and everyone around you was new and you didn't really know what was going on?

Yeah, exactly.

TheAmpca

09-22-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grunghole View Post
You remember how random SR felt when you were new and everyone around you was new and you didn't really know what was going on?

Yeah, exactly.
my point exactly

Mr Fux

09-22-2011

I don't understand...right now its too random and you say it will eventually become too routine? Some people are just impossible to please.