Katrina - Question

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Zeyk

09-19-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Celevra View Post
I enjoy playing as her however I hate her damn ult. Its completely useless unless you get Rylai. But in all honesty mythic needs to fix how her ult and Rylai stack.
How does it stack? Isn't it just 15% snare, or do the procs stack with themselves?

Candesce

09-19-2009

It might give a 40% slow. Hate Spike does, so how "single target" is defined isn't absolute.

Dev Remming

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-19-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meridian View Post
Played her once yesterday, and I fell in love <3 I had the feeling I was playing hot female version of Kassadin on buff-steroids.
I <3 you.

~~

My two Cents

She's stupid good, Early game she is pretty much not a threat unless she is with someone else (I seriously hate going up against her and Corki Every single game they are in together). But come past level 6 I always got to watch out for her, and being I play kassa if I'm not level 6 and have up blink ready, as soon as she pops it (usually with a blink strike shortly before) I'm usually dead, maybe not by her but that first second or two hurts like hell and the other person hits me =/

Late game is she is with anyone that can stun Her ulti is pretty much you turning around and bending over, You just gotta accept that she will kill you if your stunned. That and you know it seems every katrina player outhere and figured out stacking health is a good thing.

I dunno maybe I just have played too many bad games againsts her but I'm kinda tired of seeing games end where she has a good 7-9 more kills then every other teammate.

Baroona

09-19-2009

Do you guys know if her ultimate can be cancelled by stuns/disables? I know fiddlestick's fear works on her and will literally stop her ultimate in its track. It was quite annoying to see an ultimate get owned by a lesser ability =( lol

Lithsq

09-19-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baroona View Post
Do you guys know if her ultimate can be cancelled by stuns/disables? I know fiddlestick's fear works on her and will literally stop her ultimate in its track. It was quite annoying to see an ultimate get owned by a lesser ability =( lol
It's not canceled by stuff like rune prison or morganas skill shot. Any real stun will cancel it though.

Baroona

09-19-2009

@Lithsq: I wonder if it's intended to be like that though. It's not like the range on the ultimate is huge.