Katrina - Question

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Daikaze

09-18-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tepval View Post
She rocks with a rylai. So much.
Glad to see that someone else figured this out.

Elmentar

09-19-2009

I played one game with her, so I can't really say too much. But it seems like her dagger bounce is pretty weak, the damage gets regened before you can land a 2nd round.

Redrach

09-19-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arafel View Post
Megahybrid seems to be working veeeeeeeeery nicely. Ideal items for me (at this point of testing her) are Boots of Swiftness, Warmog's, Rylai's Scepter (must have), Soul Shroud (this and a couple of runes gets you 3 second Shunpos), Bloodthirster, and Phantom Dancer.
How the hell are you farming that much?
There's no way I'm going to take that build seriously (although I *will* try aiming for a fast Scepter).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elmentar View Post
I played one game with her, so I can't really say too much. But it seems like her dagger bounce is pretty weak, the damage gets regened before you can land a 2nd round.
Get an attack damage item. I aim for a quick Infinity Edge. Then combo W + Q for lots of damage.

TenToedPete1

Adjudicator

09-19-2009

her ultimate if ignored in a team fight can deal a lot of damage at rank 2/3, but rank 1 of it felt pretty worthless. combo it at higher ranks with an aoe stun/slow (viegar's cage, or nunu's ulti and if you can get off a good 3-4 seconds of it, it tears up

Meridian

09-19-2009

Played her once yesterday, and I fell in love <3 I had the feeling I was playing hot female version of Kassadin on buff-steroids.

Redrach

09-19-2009

The nice thing about her ultimate is that it has no mana cost, like the rest of her spells. Early on the damage is low, sure, but so is the rest of her damage. Once you've used her Dagger Throw and Shunpo there's really not much you can do till those two cooldown - her attack damage early without items is pretty ****. So you place yourself between the enemy and his tower and use your ultimate. If he stands and fights he'll take a lot of damage, if he disables you or tries to run, use Shunpo as soon as its CD ends to finish him off.

caution

09-19-2009

Just tried rylais as my first item and it was awesome, the slow is a god sent in terms of keeping them in ulti range and chasing.

Sythion

09-19-2009

She deals more damage to a single target by auto attacking with her ****ty build up steroid than she does with her ult.

BTW, her steroid sucks too.

Celevra

09-19-2009

I enjoy playing as her however I hate her damn ult. Its completely useless unless you get Rylai. But in all honesty mythic needs to fix how her ult and Rylai stack.

Omaster

09-19-2009

Not sure if Riot would appreciate Mythic barging in on their game like that.