Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

"dominion bonus"

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Overlord Heian

09-22-2011

Now, I know you get a bonus, based on your ranking in a game - your personal score, etc. So I've gotten silver or bronze almost every game, but last game, I caught myself way ahead and got the gold.

The issue is, the IP bonus I got was only +4... I've gotten far more with a silver ranking. What exactly is determining the value of this bonus, because this one was..disappointing. I couldn't find another thread about this.

GnomeDigest

09-22-2011

I thought there might be something like this but I finished a game with a friend where one of us got gold (1st place) and the other silver (2nd place). The silver person got 1 more IP than the gold.

Overlord Heian

09-22-2011

Oh boy! Had an afker this time, so we lost - who plays in the new game mode to be a leech?

Got gold again and yay! 1 whole point. Wow.

Seriously? Even with that crappy game, I worked pretty hard to at least make it a game, but bleh.

Jayrob

09-22-2011

Point system is stupid anyway. Top players are normally the idiots who just run around only capping 2 bases instead of trying to defend so we can have a third.

Overlord Heian

09-22-2011

Seems like gold always awards a smaller bonus, which is...eh.

Defending points should be worth so much more - people backdooring other nodes and then just letting them take it back, never helpful.