Buying Champion

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

xDingz

06-02-2010

I'm new to this game but I'm planning to buy a new champion that costs about 1350 ips. Does anyone have any suggestion champions i should get? I like the type that has a decent amount of hp to survive in ganks or big team fights. I like champions that is very good for ganking and does good dps and can be a decent tank (not have to be made to be a tank). So the anyone has any suggestion champions i can get that includes most of these attributes?

Tram

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-02-2010

Sounds like AP Sion for me.

Aka a Sion that goes for Ability Power, Rod of Ages and the like.

You got 2sec stun, a shield that explodes, bonus damage and a good push/teamfight ulti.

xDingz

06-02-2010

what does it's ulti do? im at school atm so i can't really check.

Koulourtzis

06-02-2010

Poppy is really good at what you ask, as is Mundo.
They both deal good damage and have survival/escaping/chasing abilities.

xDingz

06-02-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Koulourtzis View Post
Poppy is really good at what you ask, as is Mundo.
They both deal good damage and have survival/escaping/chasing abilities.
o thanks, but my friend uses it and i play with him a lot so i don't wanna like argue to who plays him or whatever. u know what i mean? but thanks

Saboath

06-02-2010

What about Nasus? He's an off-tank with the capacity for some nice dps with his Q skill and AoE. Plus his ult is a god in teamfights.

xDingz

06-02-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saboath View Post
What about Nasus? He's an off-tank with the capacity for some nice dps with his Q skill and AoE. Plus his ult is a god in teamfights.
what exactly does his ulti do?

soulstealer

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-02-2010

Nasus' ulti drains a percentage of max health from all the champions around him and gives him bonus damage. stack that with a few sunfires and its amazingly powerful. also, his wither ability is, imo, one of the better ccs in the game.

Saboath

06-02-2010

" Fury of the Sands
Nasus assumes his true form, the Avatar of Death. While in this form he gains additional Health and Attack Speed, and drains nearby enemies' max health and converts it into bonus damage for the duration of the skill. "

Mapekz

06-02-2010

Both Nasus's and Sion's ultimates lifesteal. Nasus lifesteals passively from all enemy champions around him, becomes immune to knock ups IIRC, and just hits harder and faster. He is a lifestealing off-tank that does an okay amount of AOE damage but is really good at chasing down and beating up single heroes.

Sion is more like a mix of DotA's Abaddon and King Leoric. He lifesteals with his ultimate, he has a shield that can explode for high damage and also takes damage for him, he has a single target stun nuke, and he has a toggleable that lets him drain some of his HP to hit enemies harder and, if he kills them when this is ability is on, gains a bonus to HP permanently. Many Sions get caster items to make their shield and storm bolt hit harder and to possibly instagib many heroes. AP caster items also increase the damage the shield can take, so combining this information with the toggleable and you can have very high effective health while still taking out people in 1v1 to 1v3 situations no problem.