Dominion too unbalanced

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DiscOH

09-23-2011

When people say any champion wins dominion, keep in mind its a new format and people haven't figured it out yet.

In two or three months you can expect a fairly accurate teir list of must picks and bam its SR

Grimace Ironjaw

09-23-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gorsz View Post
Tanky mobile champions win.

And rammus is the godly of god modes, almost free dominion win.

Either champions have to be nerfed for dominion or dominion cant be taken seriously.
So that is why my Heimer could defend bottom vs udyr's, jax, garen, rammus he was tanky and mobile. Here I thought me with my basic boots I was fairly slow, this was an eye opener thank you for your enlightening post.

Now for not mocking, I killed more rammus last night then I can count, he really can't do much if you are defending a tower. If you are all running around in the forest then yes he will steal points from you. Eventually I see this mode being broken down into defenders and roamers because you need both on your team.

Gerchotalarga

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-23-2011

there are almost no new items to ap champs... They just cant do anything in late game when playing against tanky dps.