Dominion too unbalanced

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Shini Laser

09-22-2011

I don't find Rammus = GG. Yeah, he might be good for pubstomping if your team is ****ing ******ed, but honestly, this is more about teamwork and less about individuals. If you are getting roflstomped just because the enemy has 1v1 champs, you are doing it wrong. Seriously. Ashe isn't a 1 v 1 champ, she rules in Dominion. So does Zilean.

GnomeDigest

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-22-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by IvanBliminse View Post
Rammus does not = win,
Maybe he doesnt equal win but it feels close. I am like 8-2 with Rammus so far between games on NA and EU and I dont think I am anything special. I just really hope he doesnt get nerfed across game modes because he doesnt need to be any weaker on SR.

YUSONAMES

09-22-2011

play draft where yi/trynd/hiemer/xin are banned every game, and learn to go cap a point when they try and push, also rammus isnt god mode.

YUSONAMES

09-22-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by GnomeDigest View Post
Maybe he doesnt equal win but it feels close. I am like 8-2 with Rammus so far between games on NA and EU and I dont think I am anything special. I just really hope he doesnt get nerfed across game modes because he doesnt need to be any weaker on SR.
People need to stop thinking that if riot balances champs for dominion rhat they wont make a new stat/skilltable, the only reason they didnt for SR and TT isnt their isnt really much of a difference.

Yeehee Homie

09-22-2011

Champion balance should only be applied to SR. Dominion is just for fun.

GalaEnitan

09-22-2011

anyone with stun and suppress >> at end game they can kill you as soon as they stun or suppress them

ArlanKels

09-22-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by RexSaur View Post
Its fun but its far from balanced,for example if the other team gets rammus and/or akali,its pretty much GG.
If only there was a champion designed to kill high-health tanky targets from a distance.

If only...

TouchinMyself

09-22-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArlanKels View Post
If only there was a champion designed to kill high-health tanky targets from a distance.

If only...
If only that champ was not god awful in dominion.

If only...

Kàzzron

09-22-2011

my team won VS rammus, i know right we must be super pro... o wait we used team work nvm.

Morello

Lead Designer

09-22-2011
1 of 1 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neo Sonata View Post
teamwork wins dominion more so as SR imo. Any champion can dominate this game mode. But since kills doesn't = wins in dominion. Teamwork does.
^

Just beat a team with Rammus, Tryn, Xin as carries, tanks and mages.

If you sit there and fight on their terms, then yeah, they kill you :P Also, buy defenses on offensive characters.