Shinta, the Lunar Tide (with splash art)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Alaranthos

09-25-2011

Bump.

Alaranthos

09-26-2011

Bump, added new champ concept in progress.

godorochi676

09-26-2011

omg dude such good art work but i wana know how you get the pictures next to the abilities and stuff ive been trying to figure that out for a while and i cant seem to figure out how to do it can u show me?

Alaranthos

09-26-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by godorochi676 View Post
omg dude such good art work but i wana know how you get the pictures next to the abilities and stuff ive been trying to figure that out for a while and i cant seem to figure out how to do it can u show me?
Sure. To get an image where you want it in the post, simply go to additional options --> manage attachments --> browse+ upload from your comp. From there, you should have images attached to your post. Now what you want to do is...

Place your eyes up on the top left corner of the grey options bar. Next to what looks like a double A crossed out, there is a small paperclip. Click that, and it'll bring up a list of your attachments. Upon selection of your attachment, the paperclip function will auto. type the [ATTACH]itemid[/ATTACH], which is the command that allows for placement options.

Hope this helped. If you need further clarification just tell me.

Alaranthos

09-26-2011

Bump.

Alaranthos

09-28-2011

Bump.

Alaranthos

10-01-2011

Bump.

Alaranthos

10-01-2011

Bump. Added another new champion concept. Very early in development.

Akhalix

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-09-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alaranthos View Post
Yea I'm not sure how hard it is to balance water-based champs, but I felt like LoL didn't have enough of them. That being said, Riot seems to prefer pyromaniacs. *Looks at Annie and Brand*

And wow, didn't realize it takes so long to before the game considers something out of combat.

Thanks very much for your insight and suggestion. I'll probably just remake the passive completely in that case.
Its more for the assists and other passsives like that i think idk....but i like the change and i dont understand the water is it he has stacks and then tehy reform or i dont get it please explain?

Alaranthos

10-09-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Akhalix View Post
Its more for the assists and other passsives like that i think idk....but i like the change and i dont understand the water is it he has stacks and then tehy reform or i dont get it please explain?
Erm... basically its a completely new game mechanic that isn't currently in game.

Shinta is a water manipulator, not a conjurer. So he has to rely on his stock of water available.

What happens is he has a bunch of water circling around him whenever he isn't actively using any skills. This is the water he carries around with him like a catalyst to use his powers.

When he activates a skill, the water is "used up" for the attack, at which point he can't do anything because he has no water to manipulate. Therefore, it acts like a global cooldown when any one of the skills is used, because each of the skills uses up that water supply completely.

Eventually the water returns to him, and he is allowed to use an active skill once more.

The only exception to this mechanic is his ultimate, because instead of using his own stored water, he takes the water contents out of enemy champions. ( yea some champions like Orianna probably don't have much water content... but it's okay. Vladimir wouldn't make sense either in that case)
And since he takes this water content out of an enemy champion, it's like he has additional water to use. That's why for a duration his water "reforms" sooner.

Sorry if my descript. is still vague. I'm having trouble putting it in words for some reason. >.<