My one issue with Dominion..

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Zavrik

09-22-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nazzbrat View Post
I know Riot said they wanted a fast paced game on Dominion but I have to agree it is too fast. you have no time to think about what to do, and not enough time to focus on whats going on before your getting the **** beaten out of you.

Basically there is not enough time to strategize. your next action Let alone plan any sort of attack.and it does take away form the games playability and enjoyment.

Id like to see more maps Like Summoners Rift. with the possibility of 7v7 or maybe higher 9v9. now that would be Intense fighting.
Yes, I was personally looking forward to Magma Chamber because I had heard it was 6v6 or 7v7.

Jaystander

09-22-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zavrik View Post
Yes, I was personally looking forward to Magma Chamber because I had heard it was 6v6 or 7v7.
Its final incarnation before it was to be cancelled was not going to be more than 5v5 iirc. That came from an earlier concept for it that was ultimately shelved before the entire project was later on.

Nazzbrat

09-22-2011

Dominion does bring some much needed diversity to league Its not Bad, it just still needs work done to it to get the best enjoyment out of it. Remember IT IS STILL BETA STAGE. the entire point of the thread it Input for riot so they can adjust it

JudgeDead

09-22-2011

Agreed with OP.

My humble opinion, but I don't think Dominion is succesfull. The normal game is way way better. Things are going too fast, death doesn't mean much - you instant respawn. Gold is gain easily, late game hero dominate others. You don't feel like you're building up your hero, you gain levels every seconds before you even notice it, you also gain 3000 gold, what's up with that?

Althought in theory this might sounds right and fun, this feel like some poor arcade game a teenager would pay to play before a movie at cinema. Might be fun once or twice, but this will get quickly boring imo. There's no tactics, no time to communicate what to do, or coordinate attacks, think about changing lane. It has nothing to do about skill in 1on1, 2on2 and times to times team fight. Nothing to do about gank, jungling, etc. Theres so much missing to it. It's only about pinging everywhere, having tower captured every seconde, rushing everwhere without thinking.

My humble opinion, but I don't think Dominion is fun.

BigDaddyDelish

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-22-2011

I played with a premade team the other day, my finger barely ever came off the push to talk key.

It was thoroughly intense, and our teamwork was pretty off the charts when I look back to our times on Summoner's Rift.

Things happen much more quickly so there is less time to plan out what you are going to do, but it's definitely not mindless.