I just got 5 capped and lost in under 5 minutes.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Tyler Perry

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-22-2011

Seriously? No chance to come back. All they do is pick sustain champions and camp your spawn.

At least let us have teleport so we can teleport to friendly minions.

Nelag

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-22-2011

What friendly minions? But that's gotta suck :\

Stralucire

09-22-2011

Are you sure it was under 5 minutes? I've won a few games this way and it's never less than 6. Though it feels shorter. It isn't their team comp. It's just your team. Thank the gods it ended quick, at least.

FYI, you have no friendly minions in a 5 cap.

Tyler Perry

09-22-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stralucire View Post
Are you sure it was under 5 minutes? I've won a few games this way and it's never less than 6. Though it feels shorter. It isn't their team comp. It's just your team. Thank the gods it ended quick, at least.

FYI, you have no friendly minions in a 5 cap.
Oh even better. Making it even easier to comeback. JK.

Seriously this is the most imbalanced PVP experience i've ever been through.
I hope it's beta because they acknowledge that and not because they want to add more stuff.

Stralucire

09-22-2011

It sounds like you had a few bad comps. That, or you're still getting used to the flow. Personally, it took a fair bit of gritting my teeth through painful rounds before I got the hang of it. But once I got the system down, and learned how to trade aggression and defense properly, the balance seemed much, much more stable.

Draygo Korvan

09-22-2011

when you got camped get your team to rush one or the other lane out of your base and focus a target, if you at least get one enemy down your next respawn should be able to push them out.

Or you can just surrender because its clear you lost anyway.

Praul

09-22-2011

If you can't 5 man a single lane and break out then you really have focus and teamwork problems. How is this a problem of the map?

Omizoc

09-22-2011

My main problem with this game mode is being the only worth a **** player on my team /:

EthrealPhoenix

09-22-2011

5:51 Fastest game so far.

http://s124.photobucket.com/albums/p...urrent=lol.png

I enjoy Dominion, But it is severely Imbalanced and I DON"T think Riot can make it balanced without having 2 separate champ patches per week. 1 for Dominion and another for Regular.

Aka, The Beta's End will be End Of Dominion, because lets face it the community will just end up exploding from the amount of qqing over the balancing issues.