Numerous Cho'Gath bugs

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Iron Bible

06-02-2010

You would think with all the hype and hullabaloo over the release of Gentleman Cho, Riot would bother to fix the awful bugs that have surrounded the poor chap since he was implemented. But apparently that is not the case. There are several bugs which have gone unnoticed to date, and ignoring them is really killing his playability. I'm hoping for a Riot response on this issue.

1.) New Feast bug - has been covered sufficiently outside this post.

2.) Feast bug 2 - Some players are unable to stack more than 6 stacks of feast. This is unacceptable. Would you tell the Hulk to stop getting bigger even if he got angrier and angrier? Right now Cho is unable to grow larger than a common school bus, and tbh this is one of the gamebreaking things that's keeping him marginalized.

3.) Scaling bug - This is difficult to reproduce, but if you buy any consumable items as Cho and use Rupture before 20 minutes, it's rumored that your abilities don't scale with Feast stacks as intended. This results in a 10-stack Cho with a rupture that won't throw turrets into the air, and *GET THIS* is NO BIGGER THAN UNSTACKED CHO! This is ridiculous. Are you telling me that the king spawn of the Void can't destroy puny humanoids with a stomp of his mighty foot? That as he grows, his Vorpal Spines don't become deadly sharpened chitinous logs? That a 20-stack cho shouldn't be able to cover half the map with his deafening scream?

4.) Collision problems - After reaching 12 stacks, there is no way that Cho should have to walk around anything. If Janna gets a free ghost from one point in a craptard skill, The Mighty Cho'Gath should DEAL DAMAGE as he walks over enemies after achieving a reasonable size, much like Jesse Perring.

Comments are welcome, unless they are negative. PLEASE FIX THIS AND BRING CHO BACK! If not, I fear that your souls will feed the void.

Iron Bible

06-02-2010

BUMP. this cannot be ignored.

Iron Bible

06-02-2010

This thread is here to stay until we get resolution.

Or I guess it gets locked.

Iron Bible

06-02-2010

if i respond to this enough times, will it fool people into thinking it's a relevant conversation?

Al3xander

06-02-2010

Just made a sad troll happy by responding to this post.

Enjoy your happiness!

Choudenjibou

06-02-2010

Yes you will, and these changes need to be made ASAP.

Balegrim

06-02-2010

I think six stacks is plenty. . . Never had any problem with the limit myself. But if riot wants to add more. . . I won't stop them as an avid Cho user.

Garot

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

06-02-2010

you see the issue is that its not at all realistic.

A cho eats a twitch and gains 1 stacks.......for a small meal
A cho eats another cho at 6 stacks and gains.........1 stack? No, he should gain 6 more stacks.

I would place Fiddle at half a stack (not much meat there)
Grargas at......3 stacks since hes a fatty...
Annie a 3/4 a stack.....2 if you also eat tibbers

I mean seriously, for as realistic physics as this game boasts they could at least get this right.

Cyrane

06-02-2010

Cho'gath should at least become as big as he did in the early beta. It was so awesome taking up an entire lane worth of space.
CHO'GATH INCOMING!

Iron Bible

06-02-2010

Also, there is no way that Terrain should stop a feasted cho'gath. Trees? please.