Problem

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DiscoBiscut

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-22-2011

I was in the middle of a Dominion game with my roommate. We both DC'd. We keep trying to reconnect, but it keeps failing. it's been about 5 or 10 mins since then and it's still asking me to reconnect. Wat do?

DiscoBiscut

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-22-2011

Also, problem persists even after relog

Sidt

09-22-2011

games only last like 15 minutes anyways, so its probably almost over. just wait, and accept the leave.

FapSauce

09-22-2011

The game is still going then.

sbdtech

09-22-2011

I have had the same issue with dominion. I also occassionally have it during 5v5 games. I am not sure but it seems to only occur during peak server times. I have tried all of the support response suggestions and the only thing that fixes it is to repair via pvp.net patcher which takes more than a game's length. Please fix this somehow!

Deseadris

09-22-2011

Same issue here, game crashed right as the platform finished rising, I have been trying to reconnect for 20 minutes now and I'm still stuck. I was also queing with a friend, Don't know if that is the issue.

DiscoBiscut

09-22-2011

yeah, repairing seems to be the only way to fix this at the moment. I may repost this in the bugs forum so this can be seen by someone who can fix it