Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

@Riot: Dominion Exploding issues

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

theWeeBabyShamus

09-22-2011

the past 3 games now my game has broken. i didnt lag out or anything. the client just crashed. the first two time i could just restart the client and rejoin just fine. however im writing this while attempting to relog back into a game. one of the nexus was at 15 before i crashed so i can only assume that the game is over. im able to get into the client where it tell me a i left a game. when i try to reconnect LoL client goes unrsponive and i cant get back in. idk if other people are having this issue too. ill edit this post if i eve get back in.

edit: theres no way that the game is still going on and everytime i log in it just brings me to the reconnect page. I really dont know what to do. I restarted my computer and everything.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

theWeeBabyShamus

09-22-2011

bump. please help. i cant play on my account anymore