Armor pen, Channeling, Mages, ranged dps, pushing...

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

IS17f8587dd251c04bf0cdb

09-22-2011

After playing like 20 dominion games in 2 days i've come to these conclusions:
1) The channeling times (capture or central buff) are too fast and thus stopping someone from picking the middle buff or a tower is really hard and frustrating.
2) Too much armor penetration, tanks are almost useless because well... they can't tank anything. Hp items are just plain bad, building some defenses is bad too... it's a game where who instagib the other faster wins. This need to be changed asap or at least tweaked a bit. People really die too fast.
3) The mages... i can't find a place for them. Except Akali (she's too strong, really... i dominated every game i played her) and maybe Kassadin for his high mobility (he can hold a tower easily against 2 if he knows what to do)
4) Ranged dps are in the same boat as mages... except Ashe and Ezreal, for obvious reasons. The problem here is the lack of a meat shield (tanks or minions) and they end up eaten alive by melees or the evergreen akali.
5) why should i push my lane instead of skipping minions and cap by myself? No reason to... yeah minions can help you cap faster, but if you "creepskip" you gain a lot more time. My suggestion is to slow drastically the cap time (this will nerf mobility a bit!! YAY!) but buff the minions' cap speed to compensate.

These are my thoughts. Other than that i found Dominion fun.

I posted this also on EUW, but i reposted here because you know, higher chances to get a Red response.

IS17f8587dd251c04bf0cdb

09-22-2011

up?

Aqualisk

09-22-2011

Creep skipping in particular seems pretty egregious. I dislike it when team members just creep in the middle when the capture point ahead of them is undefended.

tonydaturtle

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-22-2011

I think they are trying to make the game faster and change the gameplay, ratther than trying to keep it similar to summoners rift where there is more solo ability required vs. teamplay in dominion. if you cant tank it 1v1 then do 2v1

Bear Gryllž

Recruiter

09-22-2011

I don't see how 15% armor pen is too much. We have a 15% m pen mastery and I don't think many, if any champs gain MR over levels but every champ gets armor over levels. It really isn't a big deal.

Hemmydall

09-22-2011

It does seem strange to have that passive 15% armor pen...