Way to undermine your own authority, Riot.

123456 ... 7
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Hanni

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-02-2010

Close this thread now.

Kryptix

06-02-2010

He deserves a ban much longer than 3 days, but till 2050 was horribly extreme and might as well have been considered a perma-ban. 2-4 weeks would have been better, but it's not my call.

Carabao

06-02-2010

everyone starts to QQ after someone voices out their experience from an "abusive" moderator.

ChaosAxess

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-02-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kryptix View Post
He deserves a ban much longer than 3 days, but till 2050 was horribly extreme and might as well have been considered a perma-ban. 2-4 weeks would have been better.
For a first offense? This isn't GameFAQs, no punishment should be so severe.

Geekweezul

06-02-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by freakachu View Post
I don't really understand what happened in this thread so I'm just going to spew off a bunch of stuff because I'm angry at the world http://www.leagueoflegends.com/board...d.php?t=126637
That about sums up your post.

ChaosAxess

06-02-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carabao View Post
everyone starts to QQ after someone voices out their experience from an "abusive" moderator.
most everyone in the topic was against the guy save a few 3 or 4 people, myself included. No one was saying he was totally innocent, people were saying it was a bull**** permaban, because it was.

freakachu

06-02-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChaosAxess View Post
I knew it was this.

Did you read the whole thread? Penndragon said he would review the chat, he probably did and saw that the dev was **** talking too or something. He had a reason for what he did. Be it people may have been making good points, or he realized a permaban for a first offense is absolutely stupid for a customer who actually donates to the game.

Either way the topic was closed for a reason, so stop discussing it.

also, ib circle-jerk
since we're just making **** up here due to lack of evidence, I'm much more inclined to believe that the dev, even if they returned fire, was infinitely less of an idiot than the OP of that thread obviously is. if you talk trash in an extremely over the top way to a dev, you're most likely going to get verbally pwnt, followed by a ban. that's what this guy got, or SHOULD have gotten.

even if that's not the case, the fact remains that this guy practically stood up and begged to be banned. he asked for it big time. he then cried crocodile tears on the forums after recieving that for which he asked, AND GOT IT REVERSED.

this dude probably has the biggest trollface on right now that you can possibly imagine. no way is he gonna change his behavior or attitude now, THAT's for sure.

Razeluxe

06-02-2010

Nobody should ever be banned for talking sh*t. Its a video game, if somebodys insults actually offend you you need to get a life. There is an ignore feature also if it really is bothering you. When you get onto a video game, sorry to say it but you need to expect and accept these things. People should only be banned for cheating or glitching in some way.

Xixy

06-02-2010

ByronicHero is so eloquent.

durpado

06-02-2010

So stupid.

Stop making threads about closed topics that are clearly done.

Riot, Pen, Byonic, or whoever. Please for the love of all that is good start 3 day banning these people. Just like the MegaZero stuff yesterday and now this its ridiculous the amount of threads get made about the same topic that have no new substance at all.

123456 ... 7