Mode is still unbalanced as hell

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Cooper112

09-22-2011

So far i like the idea but some there are some issues. Some champions are to good in this mode like rammus and miss fortune and some are useless like stealth champions.

So far i can see this is not ready to be launch and needs work.

Demonicdemise

09-22-2011

Its like TT.

For fun.

rangerike1363

09-22-2011

Isn't this true of TT and SR as well?! Champions will be good at certain game modes because of their abilities while others struggle. It's the way the game goes. Yes their are champs who obviously feel OP in Dominion, but once everyone settles in to the new game mode, some of that will wear off. For now, it's about learning how to play it before you criticize it. After you have mastered the mode, then you can give legitimate feedback.

Enerith

09-22-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by cooper56 View Post
So far i like the idea but some there are some issues. Some champions are to good in this mode like rammus and miss fortune and some are useless like stealth champions.

So far i can see this is not ready to be launch and needs work.
Stealth champs useless?!? Eve has pretty much been a constant thing and she dominates. She is one of the best Dom champs atm, her and Yi

Cooper112

09-22-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by rangerike1363 View Post
Isn't this true of TT and SR as well?! Champions will be good at certain game modes because of their abilities while others struggle. It's the way the game goes. Yes their are champs who obviously feel OP in Dominion, but once everyone settles in to the new game mode, some of that will wear off. For now, it's about learning how to play it before you criticize it. After you have mastered the mode, then you can give legitimate feedback.
Not true in classic mode every champ has some use not in dominion.

MajesticCrawdad

09-22-2011

There are a lot of Champions that feel fairly useless in dominion.