How is Dominion

Its Great 116 51.56%
Its Ok 54 24.00%
I prefer SR 39 17.33%
Its Horrible 16 7.11%
Voters: 225. You may not vote on this poll

Dominion good or bad?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Demonicdemise

09-22-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kainusbreh View Post
I think Dominion can be pretty frustrating.

Teemo... oh my God.
Lol, I love going around then running into 50 teemo shrooms to backdoor then when you get there your 10% hp.

Rhitral

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-22-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaiden Blue View Post
Dominion is a TON of fun, it makes Summoners' Rift look like garbage. But, there is a downside. It's biased towards tanky DPS, stealth champs, and people with high movement speed.

Theres really not a place for casters or bad early game great late game champs. I've noticed a HUGE increase in Poppy players, seeing as the map is so small theres always a wall to smash someone into.

It's also in favor of people with high mobility like Akali, she completely rolls the map the whole game.
Lol Poppy is trash in dominion since you can't start with boots and sheen making her completely useless during the first minutes of the game, so you loss bot/top and it snowballs into a loss because you picked the worst early game champ in the game.
On top of that she's only good at killing their carries, shame that carries don't exists in dominion and you only find tanky dps.

Dominion is horrible, waste of resources that could have been used to make replays/spectator better.

AidanNaut

09-22-2011

5 man dominion is the best

BIG PLAYS

Sireyc

09-22-2011

I love dominion!!