How is Dominion

Its Great 116 51.56%
Its Ok 54 24.00%
I prefer SR 39 17.33%
Its Horrible 16 7.11%
Voters: 225. You may not vote on this poll

Dominion good or bad?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sravencross

09-22-2011

For the people who have had a chance to try Dominion out what do you think of it?

Stro2mo

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-22-2011

i enjoy it

Zenithal

09-22-2011

Its fun, I don't think its fully understood yet and just in my personal opinion it feels just a tad bit unfinished

xploitr

09-22-2011

It's just a free-for-all. Put everyone in a closed ring and battle basically. It's ok for a break but not that fun imo.

Frankstg

09-22-2011

prepapre to hate yourself for queuing into a dominion game when you will see your team mates with no coordination whatsoever and with the only goal to go for kills instead of capturing/defending

VryTragic

09-22-2011

SR is superior.

webhappy

09-22-2011

It's so different from SR, but it's much better for solo pubs since it's shorter. There are games in SR when it's just half the team *****ing and no one pushes until an ace 45+ min in. HEre, the games end fast so even if you feel like it's over at ~20 min, you know it's over in 2 more min at most. Good move by Riot, this mode will force ppl to buy tons more rune pages and new runes. I find MS to be critical here, although I'm still figuring out if there are good heroes to just ninja points with. I have to agree with others that ranged AD seems unviable here. You need at least one person to guard you and they can simply send their team to another point instead of the one you're guarding as a ranged AD.

saurabh

09-22-2011

One thing i noticed today, after two afkers in two consecutive dominion matches.

Afkers and trolls hurt dominion really really bad

Dark Amumu Bot

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-22-2011

It's ok, pretty fun actually....but I like classic more.

MakesN0Sense

09-22-2011

Not bad but SR is definitely way better balanced and competitive.