Dominion is so broken...

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

e k

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-22-2011

you realize it's in beta for a reason, right?

Xemeron

09-22-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emfanever View Post
..I'm not going to play this mode anymore. At least until it gets fixed. We have been winning during the entire match and the score was 150/8. Guess what. We lost.

Because this flawed system doesn't reduce the enemies' points unless you have more bases than they do. This is so wrong. Their points must still go down but slower, so that if you have a huge point gap it doesn't make any difference and you still win, because you were dominating the whole match.

So, when you dominated the whole match... how could they possible hold more points then you long enough, to get 150 points down, before you can get 8 down?

Aetherspawn

09-22-2011

Quote:
..I'm not going to play this mode anymore. At least until it gets fixed. We have been winning during the entire match and the score was 150/8. Guess what. We lost.

Because this flawed system doesn't reduce the enemies' points unless you have more bases than they do. This is so wrong. Their points must still go down but slower, so that if you have a huge point gap it doesn't make any difference and you still win, because you were dominating the whole match.
So in a baseball game, if one team is up 11-0 and they get to the ninth and there's two outs and all of a sudden the other team comes back and they're about to win, the team that was winning should just be given the last out instead of closing out the game? Sorry your team couldn't seal the deal but if you can't close, don't blame the game, blame yourself.

Eydolon

09-22-2011

No but seriously, i agree with opener...

Points should never stop going down.... but the more flags u get, the faster the enemy drops points.

IMO, u must only not drop points if u have all flags or both teams have equal number of flags.

oO Undersky Oo

09-22-2011

This is not Arathi Basin.

Touchstone86

09-22-2011

My team just made up a 170 point differance and we were up 60-10 and that **** poppy butchered all 3 players bottom and they nabbed it and they won with a final nexus HP of 4

so..close. I love it.

JohnPetrucci

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-22-2011

You got destroyed by teamwork and determination.

I don't see how this is broken.

shaIow

09-22-2011

choked

NinjaCowMoo

09-22-2011

The whole point of this mode is to have it be intense and not a one sided game, having a comeback is what makes this mode fun. Deal with it.

CerberusZ

09-22-2011

Quote:

Were you the kid I rolled in my first match?

We had 7 points, they had 170+, we won. I lol'd a bit.