Dominion is so broken...

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Emfanever

09-22-2011

..I'm not going to play this mode anymore. At least until it gets fixed. We have been winning during the entire match and the score was 150/8. Guess what. We lost.

Because this flawed system doesn't reduce the enemies' points unless you have more bases than they do. This is so wrong. Their points must still go down but slower, so that if you have a huge point gap it doesn't make any difference and you still win, because you were dominating the whole match.

Space Marine Guy

09-22-2011

I agree! Amazing comebacks are dumb!

Stay classy, League.

AngryMilk7

09-22-2011

I think that was the point riot was making with this game type, that you can come back no matter what.

Akwaduk

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

09-22-2011

There's a reason that it doesn't show your K/D/A in the match history....

AKA: It doesn't matter

a Scarlett

09-22-2011

your fault for not working as a team.

QQ

AntilionX

09-22-2011

i just had a whole team of morons who picked squishys, at first it seemed as if we would win but then they started getting squashed in matter of 2 seconds, so i agree its somewhat broken with champions that are going to outshine the rest, i played 5 games today, and in every single one of them there was a jax and a rammus.

Systemic Failure

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-22-2011

Because why should u get points for turtling and just having to hold out 2 bases for a win..

This current set up makes it so u just cant hold the 2 with a huge point advantage and then win due to turtle tactics .

Dicetherice

09-22-2011

Actually, seeing as you lost such a huge lead, I would say you got outplayed.

Mace Windude

09-22-2011

i completely agree. we were up 250 to 17 and they came back and we only won like 65-0. had to change my pants afterwords..

Spawnblade

09-22-2011

I fully support Riot's implementation of the point reduction. It's exactly the same thing that makes tennis so exciting. If someone manages to pull their game together, they should be able to come back and win if the other team flops it. If you cascade failed hard, that's your problem, not the game mode's.