@Riot can you please address Feral Flare?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

WeatherGirl1

04-24-2014

I often get that jungler who applies literally no lane pressure bot lane, mid, etc. When the jungler finally shows up they pick the wrong lane to pressure.

Tell me, If the jungler AND the mid have a hard CC while opponent mid laner has no escapes... Why would the jungler not gank mid?

I just left two games where I was camped mid instead!

So I ended falling behind on CS because I had to play it safe when it was an easy lane win.

Another example, I went a few games botlane and I didn't even need a gank I just needed lane cover because enemy jungler was pressuring bot a lot. Nope, lost turret and dragon coverage while jungler afk farms feral flare. What's worst Riot nerfed the item so they are in the jungle EVEN LONGER.

Oh right and I get no blue buff mid while the enemy has blue?

It's frustrating, the game is still winnable but it's not fun facing these increased challenges for minimal gain.

TLDR:

Jungler in jungler longer, enemy take advantage of this and camp / pressure lanes longer, your team gets steamrolled (especially solo queue). You lose turrets, map control, and thus neutrals.

What are the gains of Feral Flare in comparison? Negligible!

WeatherGirl1

04-24-2014

Downvoted for what? ~ Lil Jon

Ballserium

04-24-2014

Meanwhile, in other games where the lanes can actually hold the line for 15 minutes, the Feral Flare jungler is winning the game for them.

Btw, if I'm farming Feral, then I make it my highest priority to secure the earliest possible Dragon kill. With Yi you only need a vamp scepter and a dagger (I get Zerk greaves for additional speed and security).
Also, if a lane is pushed all the way to our turret, the enemy is at half health, and my laners are ready to go ahead and try to gank, then even if I'm one stack away, I'll gank. Nothing says "Surrender at 20" like an early fed Yi.