Dominion is overhyped

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

VryTragic

09-22-2011

People will never admit that it clearly has problems. It's not gonna hold my interest in 2 months. OP champs are a bigger issue because you only have around 20 minutes to win/build up. Movement speed is king.

Fire Brigade

09-22-2011

I like it.
It doesn't have the 20 minute farm fest of the usual game and gets right into the fights.
Granted, a few champions don't really have a place in the game, but that can be worked out.

Edit: And mobility is straight up too powerful.

HealsNSteals

09-22-2011

As much as I desperately want to disagree with the OP, he/she is essentially correct. The only way this mode of play will ever be enjoyable is with others grouped via skype/vent. And god forbid someone on your team disconnect, because then it's over. A single minute or two of waiting for the DC to relog will destroy your chances of winning the match. Solo que, if someone disconnects or quits, you're so absolutely guaranteed of a loss that you dread the coming match (in my experience, that is). I want this to be fun, for so many different reasons, and I'm getting discouraged. Time will tell, I suppose.

JeryC

09-22-2011

it's short, fun & it finishes in 10-20mins.
my only issue is that dominion has near 0 depth. mode's a no brainer, like the mini games on kongregate.
and these games get boring. real quick.

0 depth. 0 watchability.

Groxo

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-22-2011

idk i find it very fun

Kwisatz Haderach

09-22-2011

TT is the same game as SR just less champs. THAT'S a novelty.