Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

[Help] Jax build

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

P4Powned

06-02-2010

Gonna start playing some Jax (AD or AP best?) and was wondering if some people already had made a build with the new gunblade in it (or any good build that they use), since it seems rather good for jax?

Much appreciated,

Prinnyraid

Sanguinarad

06-02-2010

shen is my main, but i just started playing jax again cuz the new item on him is OP haha

my item build:
dorans sheild
ninja tabi
new gunblade item
guinsoos rageblade
(still working on it after that)

i build dorans sheild first for laneability/survivability... then build ninja tabi for the dodge which you need on jax, then i build the new gunblade item and guinsoos rageblade... not sure which one i like to get first yet. right now im liking getting the gunblade first, with the cutlass part of the gunblade first. the active on that is great for picking up kills and its just a great item on jax. after those items im still torn what to get, sometimes i go phantom dancers, sometimes atmas impaler, last game i just went straight into banshees veil cuz the other team had way too much magic

MuffinLung

06-02-2010

I get these items in the following order:

Ninja Tabi
Guinsoo Rageblade
Sword of Divinity
Gunblade
Infinity Edge
Last slot depends on the game. Sometimes Madred's, sometimes Black Cleaver, sometimes Frozen Mallet

Purplz

06-02-2010

I usually go :

1)doran shield
2)boots
3)rageblade
4)ninja tabi or merc tread (i sometimes buy boots first if they are heavy on stuns or auto attacks)
5)inf edge + red/blue/green elixirs (huge attack speed and crit boost + hp + attack + ap = win)
game is way over by then

a cloth

06-02-2010

what happened to atmas =/