Bad champs at Dominion

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kilivin777

09-22-2011

These are just a couple champs in my experience ( 3 games lol ) that I've noticed are just bad at dominion

Veigar
Nasus ( Only reason he isn't is because he's a good defender, but his damage lacks compared to farmed Q )
Skarner
Seems like all Ranged AD is bad with the exception of Kog.
Tanks are generally worthless because there aren't many 5v5 fights at all. . if there is something's wrong
Most supports are very worthless in Dominion

Anybody care to add? Go ahead and add champs that everybody already knows are OP in dominion.

Melogrunty

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-22-2011

this isnt the dominion forum

edit: finally the mods are moving threads.

Lvl 8 Psyduck

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-22-2011

i don't agree with tanks being Worthless

Rammus ? Alistar ? Cho ? ...

they all good at defending points ppl just don't know how to play them there

although rammus can do everything and defend also lol

TTDart

09-22-2011

I played janna and nidalee in 3 of the 4 games I played in dominion o.o I got MVP in each one, I dont see how they are useless o_o'. Rammus/Malphite both did amazingly on the teams I fought because there were so many team fights =P and a caitlin on my team also rocked the house.

^_^' I cant really agree with your statements....well except for nasus...he should receive a buff to that skill on that map or something like increased gain >>

AdmiralAardvark

09-22-2011

How is Veigar useless? People have to stand still to capture >>> Dark Matter only works on stationary targets. No longer do i need to stun to get my full burst off!!! And farming champions is actually the faster way to gain AP, I only last hit the occasional creep with Q and still get about 100 bonus AP. Plus the lack of a lane phase and starting out with both your stun and Q, and an instant Morello's Tombe for mana let you stay in the field much longer.

Also stun blocks almost every gap on the map, and can completely encircle a tower to defend it. And with the general uselessness of AP on that map, most tanky dps champs just get Atmogs, skipping Bveil and FoN for more health and armor. This lets DFG tear their faces off. He is also a hard counter to Jax, and everybody is *****ing about him so... try it out! Veigar is the best AP nuker in the game, and Dominion levels + gold make it even more likely for his core to come out fast and get his dominant midgame started.

Leaf Runner

09-22-2011

Caitlyn and Urgot are pretty bad for Dominion.

DoomyDoom6

09-22-2011

Vayne is pretty good. There are walls EVERYWHERE on Crystal Scar, and she scales very well with gold.

TTDart

09-22-2011

Nidalee is great on Crystal Scar as well =3 tons of bushes, areas to aim spear properly, ....well bushes....I mean that is what shes good at

Frankstg

09-22-2011

the last game i played ... the other team has been carried by a soraka with stormshield

Aakek

09-22-2011

Tanks are very good on Dominion as is Skarner. The problem is people do not fully grasp HOW to play and what you they need to build.