Que Dodging

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ZyloWolfBane

06-02-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Verche View Post
I said my ideas were terrible and that this was a thread to gather others ideas to help riot try to solve the issue. Not sure why all some of you have to be giant asses about it but I guess I am posting over the internet so what should I expect.
Because its repeated over and over by the same people every single hour of every single day.

Its not going to change and if it ever did it would have to be from riot making the most absolutely perfect MM system or from Draft Picking eliminating the slightest possibility that bad picks will ever occur ever again.

Of course by now you should know which is more likely.

Verche

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-02-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZyloWolfBane View Post
Because its repeated over and over by the same people every single hour of every single day.

Its not going to change and if it ever did it would have to be from riot making the most absolutely perfect MM system or from Draft Picking eliminating the slightest possibility that bad picks will ever occur ever again.

Of course by now you should know which is more likely.
They could make a matchmaking system that also takes into account characters most played. If they generally play tank characters or whatever and try to form a "perfect" group of the most played champions for each summoner.

The point of this post wasn't "OMG DODGER /WRISTS" which is all I see in the other posts. I don't have much issues with queue dodgers since I generally try to make a good setup, but I have been running into more and more since this most recent patch (probably partly because I have been trying to play malz)

You'll never elimite queue dodging but you can reduce it at least.

Donaragh

06-02-2010

mostly if you wanted to get rid of queue dodging you should have a longer time limit. But I think the option is there like Chaos said to avoid what is obviously a bad team when players are just picking no tanks or all melee etc.

Carados

06-02-2010

No one has explained why saving 35 minutes of 9 people's life is a bad.