Que Dodging

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SltrHouse

06-02-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChaosAxess View Post
Queue dodging is a risk players take to ensure that every other game they play isn't a giant piece of ****.

ive got dodged 10 times in a row due to me picking the new champ, there could be no other reason seeing how i was the only person to choose a champ...

people need to suck it up and play as their normal champ instead of /quit to play malzahar, or they could play ****ing practice games as well.

Carados

06-02-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rodan View Post
5vs5 Jax team's... so fun, really....
5x Karthus.

ZyloWolfBane

06-02-2010

Fix matchmaking, add a vote option if the team is bad to just quit back to lobby or shove draft picking out the door a bit sooner.

Theres all the solutions you need, or do premades and stop your complaining.

noobfluff

06-02-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carados View Post
5x Karthus.
5x Banshee's Veils

Zophir

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Master Recruiter

06-02-2010

Quote:
5 Karthus
Ult in 3...2...1... ULT!

Aced.

Carados

06-02-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by noobfluff View Post
5x Banshee's Veils
That'd still be 4x Karthus.

ChaosAxess

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-02-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by SltrHouse View Post
ive got dodged 10 times in a row due to me picking the new champ, there could be no other reason seeing how i was the only person to choose a champ...

people need to suck it up and play as their normal champ instead of /quit to play malzahar, or they could play ****ing practice games as well.
Stop re-queue-ing right away, then.

I've never been dodged once as Malzahar and I played him all yesterday.

Silverx2

Recruiter

06-02-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by GaugeForever View Post
It's simple fix matchmaking. End of story.
matchmaking is not the problem, Entitled people that think matchmaking is out to get them is the problem.

GaugeForever

06-02-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silverx2 View Post
matchmaking is not the problem, Entitled people that think matchmaking is out to get them is the problem.
I've asked in games several times how many games people have played etc etc. I have a winning record and I FREQUENTLY get matched with complete newbies. As in this is there first normal game or something similar. The matchmaking IS flawed because it is not matching like skilled players together.

It takes faster matchmaking over good matchmaking.

I know everyone thinks they are gods gift to this game, and I'm trying to judge myself down, and I still think it's flawed. I get matched with people who fight on enemy towers, chase to ambushes, the easiest stuff to learn, the BASICS. They lack it. How am I getting matched with them. So I use my best judgement in the champs people are picking, when they are picking them(based on what has bee selected already) and what summoner spells they get to determine if these characters are worth playing with.

Que dodging is the players matchmaking because the current one doesn't work.

Verche

06-02-2010

I said my ideas were terrible and that this was a thread to gather others ideas to help riot try to solve the issue. Not sure why all some of you have to be giant asses about it but I guess I am posting over the internet so what should I expect.