#1 dominion flaw

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Steven Mcburn

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-22-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shagra View Post
I could imagine most early-game champions are bad at Dominion. Like Pantheon.
Yea, i just tried him.

I've found GP is ridiculously op. Kog is ridiculously op. Lux is ridiculously op. And believe it or not, poppy ****ing dominates, hard.

For backdooring

Nid, teemo, yi, rammus, ez, kass
All take the cake on that.

Devil May LOL

09-22-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheshirebat View Post
I don't know what champs you are talking about. I've found almost all champs good at different roles. Give some examples and explain why, maybe?
leblanc?

herp derp no early game mid game last 5 minutes can't do ****.

Blight

09-22-2011

There are also some that are ridiculously strong like jax, xin, garen etc.

dirkh

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-22-2011

Any squishy characters tend to have problems in team fights. I played two games as talon and I ranked pretty high because I was good at killing the other team's squishies, but if we had a team fight and I got stuck in it or I had to defend, then I almost always died because he's too squishy. I think that Jax and Jarv will do pretty well because they have decent mobility, are tanky, and can still deal a lot of damage.

Baby Hewey

Recruiter

09-22-2011

I was suprized that Cho'Gath sucked hard. Both when I played him and when I played against him. Rammus was good, but I was very supprized when I saw Heimy ripping everyone. It might have just been the players though. I haven't seen a Teemo yet, anyone got a feel for him in Dominion yet?

Greas3

09-22-2011

Akali is just way too good on dominion. Certain champions definitely don't seem as strong as others. People who normally are balanced because they rule at farming or early game killing seem to be less effective. Take Brand or Urgot for example.

Mobile champions are gonna be sick on this map. I predict lots of Kassadin, Lee Sin, TF, Panth, Teemo, and maybe Zilean. I could definitely be wrong though of course.

Smuglator

09-22-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shagra View Post
I could imagine most early-game champions are bad at Dominion. Like Pantheon.
well, he has a global ult that can help disrupting enemies capturing points.

build him tanky with sunfire cape. and as long as he lives nobody can capture a point.... (taking damage disrupts the capture... u + cape damages everybody. great right? )

u just need to know what to do with each champ, and it'll take us time to find out what that is.

ps: Janna can push a whole team away from a point for example. not to mention speed buff to her whole team!

Hobocop

09-22-2011

Cho'gath is actually very good in Dominion even if he can't keep stacks up. I've been going with a tanky AP attack speed build, and it's surprisingly strong. I max Vorpal Spikes first and end up doing a ton of damage once I get Stinger/Nashor's Tooth, and good luck trying to dive him at a turret or trying to capture while he's there. Not going to happen. Stay near a point and push waves with Vorpal Spikes, putting pressure on the enemy team to defend or have points ninja'd away from them by huge minion waves.

I do hope that his stacking gets fixed before full release so I can go Battlestar Cho'gath FTW every game.

PandaBrewz

09-22-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by EuryBartleby View Post
Oh well, Heimer is now useful.
Maybe too useful?

JacKetamine

09-22-2011

What people need to remember is that there's hardly an "early game" at all in dominion. By the time anyone even fights, everyone is level 4. And everyone will be level 6 within a minute or two after that.