Fix the Que Dodging or lose players!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Joe Condor

06-02-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by PIMPSMOOTH View Post
You keep picking Eve/ Heimer / Yi / Sivir and we'll keep dodging, enjoy your wait.
Why are you getting upvoted? What is wrong with sivir?

I can haz one of the best lane pushers in the game.

GaugeForever

06-02-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by cwatz View Post
I dont know why people are downvoting.

It took me 40 minutes to get into a game at one point yesterday. This is a valid concern for a lot of players because waiting an extended period of time to get into a game can be frustrating and takes away from the enjoyment of playing the game
FIX THE DARN MATCHMAKING THEN.

Why are higher skill level players being forced on to teams with complete newbies. Fix the PROBLEM not the SYMPTOM

This goes both ways you know, the argument. We want matched with people of similair skill and will definately wait the extra time it takes for one to que up, and you don't want to have que dodgers, so fix the darn system.

Carados

06-02-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shakodar View Post
Why are you getting upvoted?
It's more of the spirit of the post. Heimerdinger is actually one of the best champions in the game currently.

Carabao

06-02-2010

or you can do a premade, unless you queue dodge your own premade which would be fail.

ZyloWolfBane

06-02-2010

Quote:
This is a valid concern for a lot of players because waiting an extended period of time to get into a game can be frustrating and takes away from the enjoyment of playing the game
As does losing because people cant plan ahead and use a good team composition.

Belive me, if they did something about dodging before changing how the Matchmaking works they would lose the greater majority of their players.

Including me, which is a shame...I've already spent almost $70 on RP in my first month on this game cause I enjoy it so much, when it works and people co-operate that is.

ChaosAxess

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-02-2010

Quote:
I dont know why people are downvoting.

It took me 40 minutes to get into a game at one point yesterday. This is a valid concern for a lot of players because waiting an extended period of time to get into a game can be frustrating and takes away from the enjoyment of playing the game.

Dont get me wrong, queue dodging at the very least needs to be possible. If noone will pick a tank, getting put on a team with people you just lost with ext. These are understandable. However people dodge for far more reasons than this, and at alarming frequency.
it's fine the way it is. 3min the first time, 15 the second, and so on every 8 hours. It's just bad luck. Do other things while you wait for a game.

GaugeForever

06-02-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZyloWolfBane View Post
As does losing because people cant plan ahead and use a good team composition.

Belive me, if they did something about dodging before changing how the Matchmaking works they would lose the greater majority of their players.

Including me, which is a shame...I've already spent almost $70 on RP in my first month on this game cause I enjoy it so much, when it works and people co-operate that is.
this, soooo this

Carados

06-02-2010

Solution to this is implement draft mode.

Deep Blue Skies

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-02-2010

Feel free to voice your opinion but don't assume I am a "noob" or I am doing this and that. This is an issue that not only me, but alot of buddies are having as well. I consistently refresh the que after about 3-4 min of waiting, and nothing fixes it sometimes. I just want to see who else is getting extremely frustrated by this, and if Riot will take note and work on it in the near future.