Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Fix the Que Dodging or lose players!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Deep Blue Skies

Recruiter

06-02-2010

This is getting ridiculous... I join a game and someone leaves for whatever reason, mostly they don't get to play the champ they want. So I must pay the price by sitting through 3-4 dodges at a time sometimes amounting to 15-20 min of searching for a game. Why am I the one that pays the price for people who leave the que. Give them some sort of penalty and make it where we don't get kicked from the que, instead someone else joins our group. Fix your matchmaking system, I have now invested real money into supporting this game, and if this keeps up I will forgive myself for thinking you actually cared about your customers and move onto a game with better support. /end rant

PIMPSMOOTH

06-02-2010

You keep picking Eve/ Heimer / Yi / Sivir and we'll keep dodging, enjoy your wait.

Carados

06-02-2010

Are you refreshing your queue? No? Then do it.

Are you the reason for the queue dodging? Stop choosing bad champions/summoner spells or stop being a known moron.

DayInTheSun

06-02-2010

I wouldn't dodge a Sivir or Heimer...... Yi's are usually hit or miss though.

Arthas Menethil

Recruiter

06-02-2010

Quote:
Fix the Que Dodging or expect mass quits!

fixed

GaugeForever

06-02-2010

if someone is que dodging on you maybe you should leave, because there is a 1 in 4 chance you're the noob the dodger left because of.

ChaosAxess

Recruiter

06-02-2010

LOL
They'd lose more players if they fixed it!

ZyloWolfBane

06-02-2010

QQ topic #87638763652501

Please take a number and stand behind the other crybabies.

cwatz

Adjudicator

06-02-2010

I dont know why people are downvoting.

It took me 40 minutes to get into a game at one point yesterday. This is a valid concern for a lot of players because waiting an extended period of time to get into a game can be frustrating and takes away from the enjoyment of playing the game.

Dont get me wrong, queue dodging at the very least needs to be possible. If noone will pick a tank, getting put on a team with people you just lost with ext. These are understandable. However people dodge for far more reasons than this, and at alarming frequency.

noobfluff

06-02-2010

You could wait 15-20 minutes just to get queue dodged once. So hush.