Ezreal is amazing

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Id rather be mid

09-22-2011

I played a couple games with Ezreal and I came to the conclusion he's pretty awesome on dominion. Starting off with a sheen is amazing. You pump out so much damage and have crazy mobility as well. Anyone else agree?

CreeperShift

09-22-2011

Hm... I love Ez in normal games... just tried him in Dom. I must say... 2 shotting the enemy tryn brought me joy... tho your damage doesn't scale well ~5-10 mins into the game and you are way too **** squichy xD

Id rather be mid

09-22-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by CreeperShift View Post
Hm... I love Ez in normal games... just tried him in Dom. I must say... 2 shotting the enemy tryn brought me joy... tho your damage doesn't scale well ~5-10 mins into the game and you are way too **** squichy xD
I agree. I just played a game with him again and the game went longer and my damage started to dwindle. but so much fun still!

CreeperShift

09-22-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Natoo View Post
I agree. I just played a game with him again and the game went longer and my damage started to dwindle. but so much fun still!
Yeah... hes fun ;D Maybe we just need to tweak items properly? ^^

Wich build do you do?

I usually get the cd boots next since the only bad thing about starting off with sheen is that you basically have no speed

After boots i buy that 975 gold axe and then I was kind of puzzled.... was trying to get the trinity but that takes too long

Tylendal

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-22-2011

I've been looking forward to trying Ryze in dominion. As far as casters go, he's got a lot of survivability and is great at fighting on the move.

Xlcontiqu

09-22-2011

I go Boots of Mobility, Brutalizer, Sheen, Priscilla's, Zeal, Triforce. That usually works out quite well.

Id rather be mid

09-22-2011

I like brutalizer. Then I got a sanguine blade. but I'm not sure I ilked it. I also got a Lightbringer. I kinda like that because there is surprisingly a good maount of brush in dominion.

CaptHarlock

09-22-2011

AP is all the way across the sky