Corki really, really hurts.

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Gimpb

09-21-2009

I hope corki keeps his pew pew power and gets nerfed somewhere else. Reducing his farm power and/or survivability for example as opposed to cutting down his damage.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hatmaster View Post
In terms of fights, Corki's spells can be really easily avoided.
Also faking blue-pills near your tower in the early game is a great lure to let Corki waste all his ult rockets, unless you are stupid and cannot dodge.
If you want to sit at your tower not getting any gold from creep kills, I'll be happy to shoot rockets at you for as long as you're willing to stay.

Don't get me wrong, blue pill baiting is a useful technique but the cost isn't worth the gain in that case... at least imo.

Cantor

09-21-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hand of Might View Post
Remember riot staff already posted that new champions are designed to be OP so everyone will play him... Just throwing that out.
I read something like this, but I'm pretty sure it was that they try and introduce them balanced. But if they aren't sure then they err on the side of making them more powerful, rather than release a UP champ that doesn't get enough testing.

RyW Paddo

09-21-2009

Its not one thing but simply the fact that his skills afford him the ability to do everything and honestly I think Valkerie shouldnt make him move but instead do like a carpet bombing napalm effect. Like what if you could draw a patch click drag and then it would follow that path and mana was based on length.

Stormiy

09-22-2009

We dont need 7 missles, just give us one VERRRY BIG ONE. With cool looks of nuclear bomb

Cantor

09-22-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paddo View Post
Its not one thing but simply the fact that his skills afford him the ability to do everything and honestly I think Valkerie shouldnt make him move but instead do like a carpet bombing napalm effect. Like what if you could draw a patch click drag and then it would follow that path and mana was based on length.
He has no disables. Yes, you can get some slows from items, and I agree he's a bit too powerful, but his skills certainly don't allow him to do everything.

Jesus Pie

08-26-2011

I agree

Delicious Donut

08-26-2011

Wow this necro confused the hell out of me.

BrektonTruz

08-26-2011

he's weak atm compared to others. allhe can do in a teamfight may be 1 autohit, 1q and r all da time, otherwhise he's dead (his w is pretty a useless gap close, it's ur getaway imo)