Corki really, really hurts.

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

kijik

09-18-2009

Corki destroys people....unbelievably so, he feels kinda soft, but that's because he generally ends up pretty well in the mix. Katarina on the other hand? feels a touch weak.

Arafel

Friend of Urf

09-18-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by kijik View Post
katarina on the other hand? feels a touch weak.
I would end you.

Norrak

09-18-2009

I am not sure what was the logic behind this champion. He's a VERY effective lane pusher that deals some of the highest damage in the game right now and as if that was not enough, they give him one, if not the best, skill to run away AND chase an enemy. He has hardly any flaws, his HP could be called a flaw but then every non-tank champions would be flawed.

He excels everywhere, as an early lane harasser or as an end-game DPS. How to fix it?

- Nerf his ultimate ability range by 20-30% and make it single target.
- Lower the damage on Phosphorus Shot or make it a longer cooldown with a higher mana cost.
- Higher cooldown on Valkyrie

Just a few suggestions, because right now he's the master of everything beside tanking (And even then one could argue that his Phosphorus Shot gives him some of the best defense).

Claous

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-18-2009

If anything the fact that Phosphorus shot is a AOE 50% blind makes him a team battle breaker. That aeo is massive for the effect it has on team fights.

Doctor Awesome

09-18-2009

Aye, methinks 'mongst all the Champions, narry a one can lay on th' fire like Cap'n Corki. Catchin' a bloke long enough to be a-layin' the fire, now, that's th' real trouble, that be. Plenty o' Hell on that helly-copter, he has, but narry a slow or a stun t' be found. Give the ol' mate a fine crew to be doin' the snarin' and such, tho', and it be smooth sailin'.

Vacant

09-18-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doctor Awesome View Post
Aye, methinks 'mongst all the Champions, narry a one can lay on th' fire like Cap'n Corki. Catchin' a bloke long enough to be a-layin' the fire, now, that's th' real trouble, that be. Plenty o' Hell on that helly-copter, he has, but narry a slow or a stun t' be found. Give the ol' mate a fine crew to be doin' the snarin' and such, tho', and it be smooth sailin'.
^

Gimpb

09-19-2009

Yeah, he does monster damage and everything but his auto attack is aoe too.

It took me about 5 mins in game to put the cork-ster at the top of my must die first list.

I do really like the concept and implementation and hope he doesn't get nerfed. He's fun to play with and against.

Koslomac

09-19-2009

He's a mad farmer, and I mean a mad farmer. Apart from being a bit too effective with AP he's okay.

Ydriel

09-19-2009

Personally, I think his ulti is kinda OP. Just nerf its range and aoe range a little

IHaveCrayons

Recruiter

09-19-2009

Corki is really strong. As an Ashe player, I haven't researched too much, but his ultimate seems to do comparable damage to Ashe's except he has multiple shots of it (minus stun of course) which makes going 1-on-1 with Corki (as Ashe) pretty damn tough.