Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Corki really, really hurts.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Karrot

09-18-2009

At this point I don't feel confident trying to say why, much less suggesting that he needs to be nerfed. But a good Corki player puts out some crazy damage.

Bathory

Recruiter

09-18-2009

I just played 2 games as him and while he can put out damage (AP stack ftw) he's pretty sluggish, squishy and needs skill (for R). I think he needs AP damage reduced a bit but otherwise a good player should be able to stomp him.

Aspartem

09-18-2009

Jah, he's definitly not a 1on1 hero. He shines in group clashes. IF his group sucks he's dead meat or useless. :/

Karrot

09-18-2009

Quote:
Bathory:
I just played 2 games as him and while he can put out damage (AP stack ftw) he's pretty sluggish, squishy and needs skill (for R). I think he needs AP damage reduced a bit but otherwise a good player should be able to stomp him.

Squishy? With +775 HP, he's got 3k hp at level 18. (Not sure how much of that is runes.) And being able to jump all over sort of makes up for sluggish.

That being said, he definitely gets owned early game.

That also being said, I saw a level 17 Corki kill 4 level 11-13 people.

That also also being said, I maintain my stance that I can't really say much more until I've played as him.

Claous

Recruiter

09-18-2009

Wow Just played Corki. Corki + Trinity Force = rape.

Buddha Belly

Recruiter

09-18-2009

not really. I think he is probably one of the best early game lane harassers. Phosphorous bomb is super fast and hits hard.

Just get the jump as 2nd ability.

evyugi

09-18-2009

Not to mention u can snipe very well with his Ultimate with its crazy range and low cooldown. And with some item, he isnt squishy at all. Taking him 1v1 early on might be good, but by late game, u don't want to mess with him alone.

Claous

Recruiter

09-18-2009

Yup. Whats that item that protects you from spells ever few seconds? Yeah that's completely useless against Corki. Hell its hard to take him on 2v1 with dps type hero's because he can make you miss 50% of the time and finish one off before the other can get him to half health.

t\That is if he's geared correctly.

FreshLikeThresh

Recruiter

09-18-2009

i have played him 3 times now and i rape every time, i go phil. stone, zerker greaves, infinity edge, black cleaver, and frozen mallet

Ellomdian

09-18-2009

Call me crazy, but his pathing seems terrible. Other than that, interesting skills I'm looking forward to learning just before they're nerfed!