Background on Dominion is black.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Zaredth

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-22-2011

I wanted to report there is some bug or glitch in my dominion games that the entire field except some fires, large objects, and champs is black and gone. I can't see where I am going and it's almost like I am walking in space. I was playing Renekton and I felt I didn't need a galactic Renekton to play Dominion, does anyone know how to fix this or have a similar problem?

Zaredth

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-22-2011

Also, this doesn't happen on Twisty Treeline or Summoners Rift games.

SSOTP

09-22-2011

i would start by checking graphics cards drivers for updates

Zaredth

09-22-2011

Everything is up to date. Even Direct X.

Emirence

09-22-2011

I have the same issue

Nikorasu S A

09-22-2011

happens to me too, and i have updated drivers and directx, i see al black excepto objetcts champs and control points.So, no walls nor floor

AlphaDynamite

09-22-2011

happens to me too this needs to be fixed and have everything updated
graphics card is AMD 6870 dunno if its a amd card only problem or etc pls keep this alive

TheUndeadFish

09-22-2011

The problem is most likely your graphics card overheating. I used to have this problem on the halloween version of SR quite often before I updated mine to one that could handle it when the temperature in my room got to hot.

Aeoneth

09-22-2011

also do you have fast terrain on? I turned it on and got the exact same error you have now, it was just on summoners rift

Azaius

09-22-2011

I have the same problem, but I'm certain it has nothing to do with graphics card overheating. The game is playable but not being able to see walls is a real pain when trying to run around the middle of the map. Messing with video settings doesn't seem to do anything.