Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Background on Dominion is black.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Zaredth

09-22-2011

I wanted to report there is some bug or glitch in my dominion games that the entire field except some fires, large objects, and champs is black and gone. I can't see where I am going and it's almost like I am walking in space. I was playing Renekton and I felt I didn't need a galactic Renekton to play Dominion, does anyone know how to fix this or have a similar problem?

Zaredth

09-22-2011

Also, this doesn't happen on Twisty Treeline or Summoners Rift games.

SSOTP

09-22-2011

i would start by checking graphics cards drivers for updates

Zaredth

09-22-2011

Everything is up to date. Even Direct X.

Emirence

09-22-2011

I have the same issue

Nikorasu S A

09-22-2011

happens to me too, and i have updated drivers and directx, i see al black excepto objetcts champs and control points.So, no walls nor floor

AlphaDynamite

09-22-2011

happens to me too this needs to be fixed and have everything updated
graphics card is AMD 6870 dunno if its a amd card only problem or etc pls keep this alive

TheUndeadFish

09-22-2011

The problem is most likely your graphics card overheating. I used to have this problem on the halloween version of SR quite often before I updated mine to one that could handle it when the temperature in my room got to hot.

Aeoneth

09-22-2011

also do you have fast terrain on? I turned it on and got the exact same error you have now, it was just on summoners rift

Azaius

09-22-2011

I have the same problem, but I'm certain it has nothing to do with graphics card overheating. The game is playable but not being able to see walls is a real pain when trying to run around the middle of the map. Messing with video settings doesn't seem to do anything.