Akali is mad op in dominion

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Leopard

09-22-2011

Someone should look at Janna TOO OP!

Herboss

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-22-2011

I always thought Akali was borderline OP anyway.

I shatterstar I

09-22-2011

Shaco & akali are way easier to deal with in dominion than SR. There are ad and ap items that prevent the target you just damaged from stealthing for 5 seconds (they can, but they're still visible) and let you click a spot to see invis champs / boxes / shrooms / wards - if anyone bought them every 90sec or so. I would say this takes care of talon too, but his OPness doesn't come from stealth. More the targeted flashsilence and huge range on his ae slowcone

ZeroExodus

09-22-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by YUSONAMES View Post
Fixed.
that's funny, because I remember this item called Sword of the Divine and it makes your attacks undodgeable

Ardrovan

09-22-2011

really i dont know what's the problem with akali, she might be able to get kills rather easly, but she cant cap or run for her life if you someone with mobility like riven, Riven > Akali in Dominion all the time

EDIT: another solution, Hexdrinker, a stun/slow and bye bye akali, she's too squishie

Jadarok

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-22-2011

People just don't know how to handle some champs in this new metagame. For example, I've been playing a super defensive Morg, hugging towers and pushing creep waves. Nothing can touch me. I think people are underestimating towers in this game. Sure all it takes is a right click to dissable, but it only takes a right click to stop them. There's a dance to it and Morg's awesome root is great for it.

But yeah, I agree Akali seems strong, of course the games I played against her I was Shen...and boy is he messed up in this game mode...more than I thought.

Murph McMorphwiz

09-22-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Illusia View Post
Depends on the Akali getting a few kills early game imo.
Not sure what you're talking about...perhaps you mean "SUMMONER'S RIFT".

Out of 5 games played as Akali, I only lost one.

I just purchased her not 3-6 days ago.

I hate to say it, but she is pretty OP IMHO.

Edit: All 5 games were Dominion if you didn't figure it out.

Eerds

09-22-2011

IKR ?!
I'm scared o go near her, cuz she's gonna "HEE -YAH ! " fly through the air and kick me, then i cant attck her because she just gonna stealth, then she throws Q, proc, = me dead D:

Talamare

09-22-2011

I believe she needs a nerf, but I dont see her as god tier

Slavik1

09-22-2011

Still dies to cc pretty fast. Well if your squishes roam around map alone, no wonder she kills them. Invisibility is not a problem. Healing/regeneration are less effective. She is strong, oh yes. OP? Maybe only in a blind pick ; )