Tyrandamere's ultimate.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Prisonal

10-22-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by FergoPwerUnit View Post
Because when I'm stunned at 20% health with five heroes around me, the thing that's going through my mind is "I'm not going to waste seconds that I could be using to live stunned".

Yeah, that makes sense.
If you are in that situation you are not likely going to make it out of it n/e ways so yeah it does make sense because either way once you popped the ult they would use the seconds you are stunned to surround you at range and wait for the ult to go down.

His ult is all about ambush and burst damage, not survivability. He's a dps, not a tank

FergoPwerUnit

10-22-2009

Ult. E through trees/Anywhere but there, Flash/Ghost/Cleanse, run.

It's a better option then just "loldead".

Chapp

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-22-2009

This conversation needs to be stopped. There's no way Undying Rage should be on AUTO. Having to trigger it is part of the character and how to play him. Study your opponent and know who stuns. If you're worried about disables, pop ult before, otherwise wait it out. And if you're dying a lot because you can't time Undying Rage, then pick Cleanse as your summoner ability, or learn the terrain and how to whirlwind out of ganks preemptively.

The sheer number of variables contributing to how/when/why this skill can be used makes Undying Rage one of the best abilities in the game IMO. It makes playing with OR against Tryndamere both interesting and challenging.

Prisonal

10-22-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chapp View Post
This conversation needs to be stopped. There's no way Undying Rage should be on AUTO. Having to trigger it is part of the character and how to play him. Study your opponent and know who stuns. If you're worried about disables, pop ult before, otherwise wait it out. And if you're dying a lot because you can't time Undying Rage, then pick Cleanse as your summoner ability, or learn the terrain and how to whirlwind out of ganks preemptively.

The sheer number of variables contributing to how/when/why this skill can be used makes Undying Rage one of the best abilities in the game IMO. It makes playing with OR against Tryndamere both interesting and challenging.

This. I always hate myself in games where I random Trynd without picking cleanse, even though it's kind of a gamble in picking, it can save you or doom someone else very quickly.

Jooce

10-22-2009

I think being able to counter Tryn's special with stuns/silences seems about right.

The idea of having his special trigger automatically is pretty much doing Anivia's egg thing with a much shorter cooldown.

What I notice with Tryn is that a lot of people seem to confuse not being able to die with being invulnerable and unstoppable. You're still going to get slowed/stunned and such, so maybe charging in before your tank and trying to take on 4 people wasn't a good idea.

I love tryn. I don't do so well with him because I'm one of those people that's completely wreckless with him when I have my ult up thinking it can get me out of any situation. But much like when I play Shaco- fiddles, cho, soraka (WTF SINCE WHEN IS SHE FEARED?!?), and Kass can ruin your day if they know what they're doing. Luckily for most, those champions are fairly underplayed.

Demosthenes

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-22-2009

Tryn's Ulti is really tough because when built the right way tryn's damage is just absurd. 500 crits pretty much every .5 secs, even tanks you can chew through pretty easily once your item build is done. Basically the entire challenge of the hero is to get close enough to the opponent long enough, without being disabled, to actually hit him a few times. Then he dies.

At the same time though, when played against alot of hero lineups, if the opponent is half way decent, his ultimate is useless. Mind you if my team hadn't sucked so much... Still though, I'd like to see his ulti a LITTLE harder to shut down. Maybe immune him to slows and fears but not stuns. This would still allow good players to shut down tryn's ulti, but give him just a little more freedom of movement while it's up.

It just seems a bit absurd that he goes immune to death but any disable in the game can still completely neutralize him. I know he has shout, and I know he has SS, but alot of the time, especially in 5v5, it's just no help.

Anyway, I think he'd be a lot stronger if I was playing with better team mates. Seems to me if you have people that understand all you need to do is buy tryn a few seconds and half their team is dead, things would go smoother. Also, he's crazy good at farming after about level 9 or 10, and also can kill most if not all heroes 1v1 after about level 12, and is a great anti carry late game. Soooooo maybe his ulti is fine? =)