Tyrandamere's ultimate.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Duffie

09-22-2009

It would be a huge buff, but I think it is reasonable.

Duality

09-22-2009

in my opinion.. decrece the ulty to only 5 seconds.. and make it automatic.. just like the abbadon in dota... i think it will make the hero more.. playeable..

Bregan

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-22-2009

stunning him before her gets the chance to turn it on is one of the best parts of the strategy. if you're facing stuns, you should be wary of this, and maybe even turning it on early because of this.

Xenik

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-22-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bregan View Post
stunning him before her gets the chance to turn it on is one of the best parts of the strategy. if you're facing stuns, you should be wary of this, and maybe even turning it on early because of this.
Second this. I really don't think it should automatically activate, and I play Tryndamere a lot.

TaiChi

09-23-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duality View Post
in my opinion.. decrece the ulty to only 5 seconds.. and make it automatic.. just like the abbadon in dota... i think it will make the hero more.. playeable..
I think this is reasonable, thought I see why some people like it the way it is...

Gorrem

10-22-2009

Worst part about his ultimate is that I still seem to be under snare and CC effects. That's pretty bad.

I LIKE having control of when to trigger it, it's great for mind games. I DON'T like that I can get chain CCed during it, preventing me from escaping AND killing people.

caution

10-22-2009

I saw something about them re-making tryndamere in the patch before lasts thread, anyone heard anything about this?

FergoPwerUnit

10-22-2009

Don't make it auto go on. That's too cheesy.

Just have it use-able while stunned. Hell, they can keep me stunned if they want to even when it's up. As long as it's useable when CC'd, I'm OK with it.

Prisonal

10-22-2009

Making it an auto removes the strategy of toggling the ult in order to get full effectiveness of it.

Usable when stunned is a good idea for the newer players but I don't really find it necessary since you'll be wasting those seconds on your ult being stunned n/e ways so why bother? The point of his ult is to do 6 seconds worth of 1 health crit swings with the bloodlust charges and his items. His ult is all about the burst and should rarely be used as an escape mechanism.

FergoPwerUnit

10-22-2009

Because when I'm stunned at 20% health with five heroes around me, the thing that's going through my mind is "I'm not going to waste seconds that I could be using to live stunned".

Yeah, that makes sense.