Tyrandamere's ultimate.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Tuul

09-18-2009

Kinda frustrating to not be able to use the ultimate, in those moments that you need be able to use the ultimate, because you're stunned.

What if you could still trigger it, when stunned, if you hit it between 0 and 20% life or something?

just seems strange to have a skill that encourages you to run headlong in battle, then not save you when you do. seems fine vs 1 or 2 heroes, but worthless vs 5. Especially with the amount of stuns in the game.

Vins

09-18-2009

it would be perfect if the ultimate would be on when you were dealt the lethal blow,like the damage would have made you 0 hp and the system would negate a part of hp and activate ulti automaticaly

Johann

09-19-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tuul View Post
Kinda frustrating to not be able to use the ultimate, in those moments that you need be able to use the ultimate, because you're stunned.

What if you could still trigger it, when stunned, if you hit it between 0 and 20% life or something?

just seems strange to have a skill that encourages you to run headlong in battle, then not save you when you do. seems fine vs 1 or 2 heroes, but worthless vs 5. Especially with the amount of stuns in the game.
QFT and read my post

Corvus Corax

09-19-2009

In DotA if I remember correctly Abaddon hero has a similar activated ability and it triggered automatically if he was close to death as explained here (damage shield ability or smth like it).

The thing is I wouldnt like it to trigger if Im below 20-25% life, I might be thinking of delaying it further. Maybe it should trigger if Im under a fixed number of health (like below 100 or 200)

Koga

09-19-2009

With the way the cooldown is, I'd hate to see Tryn's ult be something that automatically kicked in. Yes it is frustrating to be in stun hell when rushing into combat but you have to build to prepare for those types of situations. Try a Banshee's Veil it works wonders on those that might hold/stun/snare you to death. Flash is another good getaway spell if That seems to be your problem. But Tryn shines when he has a team behind him while he grabs the other teams attention and your team nukes your problem heroes to death. But there are a number of options that you have to make you nearly unkillable I'd suggest trying some.

Koslomac

09-19-2009

I just want to be able to use the ult while stunned. Banshee's veil ain't a real counter to that since they will just use some random ability with a negative effect on you and then stun you.

Commodore Frank

Adjudicator

09-19-2009

I don't really see a problem with this. It's a dangerous ability, so it should have some sort of counter, especially with the new minimum speed on his spin.

Corvus Corax

09-22-2009

Still it wouldnt hurt if it also kicks in like Blitzcrank's mana shield ability..

or we savages should learn not to dive spinning into enemies if there is a Ryze amongst them

Collypso

09-22-2009

The ultimate automatically triggering is only good if you're going to die. The ult gives you 9 stacks of onslaught which increase your dps substantially. Also if you remove a key counter it would make the hero just unstoppable, counters are very important in this kind of game.

Johann

09-22-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Collypso View Post
The ultimate automatically triggering is only good if you're going to die. The ult gives you 9 stacks of onslaught which increase your dps substantially. Also if you remove a key counter it would make the hero just unstoppable, counters are very important in this kind of game.
So what's the counter to kayle immun ?

Wait ...

it would be the same with tyndramere. 7 seconds don't always save your life.