I love dominion...but

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Algorhythms

09-22-2011

there should be an option to choose if you want a 500-500 game or a 750-750 or possibly even a 1000-1000. I like getting full builds, and I tend to only get 3 late game items, or 6 mid game ones.

Shagra

09-22-2011

Agreed.

Majiger

09-22-2011

Or the whole point of dominion is the nice fast paced games? Like Twisted Treeline?

bushviper336

09-22-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Majiger View Post
Or the whole point of dominion is the nice fast paced games? Like Twisted Treeline?
great so have two game modes like the other one for fast pace the other for longer games....i hate that lvling in dominion its stupid y dont they just make u 18 and be done with it....

CreeperShift

09-22-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phaedrus7 View Post
there should be an option to choose if you want a 500-500 game or a 750-750 or possibly even a 1000-1000. I like getting full builds, and I tend to only get 3 late game items, or 6 mid game ones.
Hmm.... I think Riots plan was to make short games... so i HIGHLY doubt that they would add such an option Tho it would probably be cool... Also... maybe try killing a few more people? 20+ gives you a lot of items

ExpandingEye

09-22-2011

I don't know about a 750 point option but a 1000 point option would be epic!

Bref

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-22-2011

i usually get 4 core items and half a late game item if its a 20 minute game. it ends so quick.

Palindrake

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-22-2011

That's a cool idea.

frenzykio

09-22-2011

i got full build with akali once. but they fed me so hard