question: Karthus Lay Waste - Spell Vamp

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

PwnHead

Master Recruiter

06-02-2010

Hi guys, I have a little questeion there:

If i cast Lay Waste with karthus on a single target, will it count like a single- target or a multi-target spell?
That would be pretty important for the spell vamp i think.

thx for help

Mapekz

06-02-2010

Very good question. I am interested in the answer as well.

I assume that since Lay Waste works differently for AOE and single targets, the vampirism should automatically figure out appropriate amount to lifesteal.

Kmacc

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-02-2010

Lay waste is an AoE spell while it does double damage to a single target it is still an AoE spell so it would get the AoE vamp.

Yana

06-02-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mapekz View Post
...the vampirism should automatically figure out appropriate amount to lifesteal.
As opposed to... a prompt comes up and you have to calculate it yourself everytime you hit

Anyway, my money is on it being considered an AoE. It's fundamentally an AoE, no matter how many people you hit with it, secondary effect of double damage is irrelevant to AoE vs single target.

Zophir

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Master Recruiter

06-02-2010

Oooh, that'd be interesting, ending up stealing 4x the amount it normally hits for XD

Water Maker

06-02-2010

I'd R 'n spell vamp on Kart.
5x600=3000 12% of 3000 spell vamp