Did Your FPS Drop In Dominion?

12345612 ... 13
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Unclephillip

09-22-2011

bump

balberith

09-22-2011

yep, i was down to 7-9 the whole match, could barely tell when the enemy akali or kat was on me and would die quickly. then again, my tower crashed so i have to play on my laptop, but still.

Unclephillip

09-22-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by balberith View Post
yep, i was down to 7-9 the whole match, could barely tell when the enemy akali or kat was on me and would die quickly. then again, my tower crashed so i have to play on my laptop, but still.
How people play on laptops I'll never know

DysprosiumJudas

09-22-2011

There are so many more animations than on SR. Nothing on the background map moves in SR. In Dominion every single capture point seems to have some little object movin' around doing something.

Unclephillip

09-22-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by DysprosiumJudas View Post
There are so many more animations than on SR. Nothing on the background map moves in SR. In Dominion every single capture point seems to have some little object movin' around doing something.
Yep, I don't really see the point, hopefully Riot removes it

Julaz

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-22-2011

Yeah, I went from 25 FPS on SR to 7 on Dominion, hopefully riot addresses this.

Doflamingo51

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-22-2011

Around 15-25 on SR about 6 on Dominion, and extremely laggy.

I guess these types of problems are what the Beta is for, so I'm sure they will look at it.

Arruke

09-22-2011

Yeah mine dropped but it wasn't enough to change the gameplay for me, I think I can fix the fps issue if I tweak some things anyways.

PowaLegend

09-22-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by blendmeister View Post
Not to sound like an Elitist ****, but its 2011 and you're running a game that isn't even taxing on your computer at 7 FPS. Isn't it time you upgrade from that 2004 dell? 60 fps maxed in both game modes. Ive played on a lag-machine before, it completely ruins your experience playing 800x600 at 20-30 fps.
the lag problem has nothing to do with the computer. I have a Dell bought last year by far exceeds the recommended requirements and yet my fps go from 20 to 5 in dominion.

perfectalibi

09-22-2011

are you playing on your ipod? Jesus that's horrible fps...

12345612 ... 13