2 quick questions

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

xQuadrakill

06-02-2010

1) it seems sometimes when i join random queue i am against a prearranged team. Is this supposed to happen? It doesnt seem fair to people who are solo queuing.

2) Is it possible to see someone's kills/deaths/assists with certain characters? What I am hoping for is something like my own summoner profile but for other users. Seeing just the wins makes it difficult to tell if the person's advice is worth listening to. If they have 85 wins but they average 2 kills, 8 deaths, 1 assist I wouldnt really want to listen to them. But if the same person is the opposite they might have some good advice.

Kmacc

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-02-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryviron View Post
1) it seems sometimes when i join random queue i am against a prearranged team. Is this supposed to happen? It doesnt seem fair to people who are solo queuing.

2) Is it possible to see someone's kills/deaths/assists with certain characters? What I am hoping for is something like my own summoner profile but for other users. Seeing just the wins makes it difficult to tell if the person's advice is worth listening to. If they have 85 wins but they average 2 kills, 8 deaths, 1 assist I wouldnt really want to listen to them. But if the same person is the opposite they might have some good advice.
1) I am assuming you only mean a partial premade, if this is the case then yes it is normal for the MM to match you with 2-3 members being a premade while solo queued. But if you are getting a 5 man premade then you either had to have been waiting a long time in the queue (7-30 minutes) or you were way above their elo rating. The longer you are queued the more likely the matchmaker will make an uneven game stat-wise. my reccomendation is to restart you queue at ~ the 2-3 minute mark to avoid 4-5 man premades.

2) the only current way to view someones full stats is to either find someone that has been uploading their games to lolbase (i believe that is the correct site someone correct me if i am mistaken), or by using a bug which i will not go into detail over due to the current intent on keeping most players stats private.

Helidead09

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-02-2010

1) Yes you can be paired against a premade of any size.

2) Not unless the system glitches.