Confused with new IP/XP boosts.....

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Khalmar

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-02-2010

I was going through the store, lo and behold, there's IP/XP boosts for sale that is based off wins. When I go to look, it's still has day(s) length boosts but no boosts based on wins. Did they change it so you can only get a boost when you win instead of winning and losing?

If you are wondering why I am confused, there's an ad for it on tab 5 of the store's home page. They list it as new but I don't see another page of boosts on a per game basis.

Azelf

06-02-2010

Seems like it's another Soon(tm) to be implemented thing.

Khalmar

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-02-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Azelf View Post
Seems like it's another Soon(tm) to be implemented thing.
Would make sense although I wonder why they would put that in without having it in the store to begin with. Couldn't they just add the advertisement tab when it does get released?

Radbolt

06-02-2010

Yeah, I would really like an explanation for this. I assumed you were crazy reading your post, but the AD is there, and it is worded poorly.

Khalmar

06-02-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Radbolt View Post
Yeah, I would really like an explanation for this. I assumed you were crazy reading your post, but the AD is there, and it is worded poorly.
But I am crazy.....just not about this. ^_^

BAGELBOT

06-02-2010

This puzzled me also when I was looking through the store today.
At first I thought the numbers, which I'm now assuming refer to the number of days the boost is for, meant you got the boost for that # of wins. But then I thought, you would have to be either an idiot or rich to waste 200~ RP on an IP boost for 1 win lol.